|Location:||Cape Town, Claremont|
The Real Meal Revolution is a young and exciting healthy eating company founded on the principles of the best-selling book by Prof Tim Noakes. The book will be launching in 21 countries and we’re anticipating the launch of products, courses and other publications by the end of this year.
We are looking for marketing manager who can help us establish our brand and bring it to the world. The candidate will work with the directors of the company to carry out strategic directives. We’re looking for someone who loves a challenge, and is excited about the prospect of launching this brand to the rest of the world.
Position title: Marketing manager
Location: Cape Town (Claremont)
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: 30K – 35K per month CTC
Immediate roles and responsibilities
- Carry out implementation of the company’s overall marketing strategy
- Assist the marketing director with the preparation of new product marketing plans
- Assist the marketing director in establishing pricing policies.
- Coordinating local and international campaigns
- Handle industry related meetings and marketing events – from planning to execution
- Liaising with the authors of the Real Meal Revolution and other world experts in the field
- Track sales data
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Liaising with agency and international publishers to exchange marketing and promotional strategies
- Relevant Diploma or Degree
- two to three years’ experience in the marketing industry
- Passion for the Real Meal Revolution brand and lifestyle
- A general hunger for greatness
- Passionate about the food industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 11 Mar 13:32