|Remuneration:||R13000 – R15000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
Key performance areas:
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Implement strategies approved by the management team and ensure successful project management of timelines and deliverable’s as agreed upon.
- Tracks product line activities in terms of sales and costs by analysing provided by all relevant departments.
- Based on the latter to prepare marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data.
- Keeps advertising and marketing materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Researches competitive advertising and marketing strategies in line with international standards
- Identify potential marketing and advertising opportunities
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Act as a liaison between the brand and its advertising partners, suppliers and all those represented by the marketing that is produced and released to the public.
- Make sure all parties are in agreement about the content and specifics of each ad campaign and that there are no misunderstandings or differences of opinion among those paying the bills and those producing the marketing materials.
- Maintain a clear message and a consistent brand image across all media and work to advise the marketing manager and director about what is lacking or in need of change.
- Arrange and run weekly formal status meetings with all relevant departments
Internal social/digital media
- Assist with the company’s online and social media platforms and presence according to company CI and marketing principals.
- Ensure that the social media platforms are updates as and when required
- Monitor social media platforms and report any suspicious or concerning activity or feedback
- Research and remain on top of latest media trends and make relative suggestions to the company’s directors
- Maintain and post current activities on status and respond on the platforms in a timeous manner (if necessary)
- Offer suggestions on how to constantly improve the company’s image, status, following and hit rated on the various platforms
Internal and external communications
- Write and distribute any memo’s or briefs, after the necessary approvals from your manager has been received when required
- Provide communication and constant feedback on the development and implementation of plans to your line manger
- Follow and implement the approved internal and external communication strategy as approved by management
Internal events and special products
- Develop project concepts applying creative, operational, logistical scenarios (liaising with all relevant departments)
- Draw up a project plan, delegate and brief in to relevant suppliers and internal departments
- Ensure project budgets are compiled and adhered to ensuring client approvals are obtained as necessary
- Draw up and present accurate and measurable debriefs to the client
- Ensure company risk and liability is always covered
- End-to-end management, coordination and attendance of events and conferences
- Manage staff overtime and advise relevant departments in writing if overtime will be required
- General administration functions e.g. faxing, handling correspondence, etc.
- Take minutes at all meetings
- Follow through on status reports and ensure necessary actions communicated to the team in writing
- Ensure all databases and files are updated monthly and as per deadlines
- Ensure that all relevant internal administrative forms are completed timeously and accurately in accordance with company policy and filed appropriately
- Any additional responsibilities as required by the company within reasonable requirement of your role.
- Direct marketing,
- Market segmentation
- Marketing research,
- Reporting research results,
- Process improvement,
- Maintain excellent client and supplier relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to provide solutions to problems relevant to his/her position
- Must have the ability to multitask and prioritise deadlines and tasks
- Must have event/project management experience
- Be able to put together presentations and present to client (both internal and external)
- Must be able to accurately manage and balance budgets and project finances
- Must be professional and adhere to corporate etiquette
- Excellent time management skills
- Must possess a positive, solution focused and can-do attitude
- Excellent planning and organisational ability
- Be able to manage and direct a team of people
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Pro-active and hands on
- Responsible and reliable
- Sociable with a charming disposition
- Professional conduct and professional physical appearance at all times
- Be prepared to travel regionally/nationally if required at times
- Valid and current drivers licence
- Own reliable car
- Marketing qualification is essential
- Min four to five years’ experience in marketing position
- Experience in the power tool/related industries advantages
Read and stay abreast of industry news through trade publications supplied by the company, browse website and other literature in/outside the company
Posted on 05 Jun 20:08