|Remuneration:||R30000 – R40000 per month Basic salary|
The copywriter is responsible for writing effective copy for all types of marketing materials – both online and offline.
Duties of include:
Writing different types of copy depending on its purpose and working alongside other marketing teams to write entertaining and effective marketing materials. Working on online copy alongside the digital marketing manager ensuring copy works effectively for search engine optimisation and advertising copy purposes. Researching your subject matter to ensure the quality and accuracy of your copy. Editing and rewriting copy written by other members of the marketing team.
Job responsibilities (include, but are not limited to the following):
Creation of promotional material that enables business to meet targets
Developing effective copy that follows a brief and adequately portrays product to maximise sales and meet campaign objectives
Craft copy for a number of marketing channels, including but not limited to: social media content, web page content, SMS messages, catalogue headlines, emails, web banners and email campaigns
Involvement in other projects in addition to writing work
Manage additional ad hoc tasks as required
The ideal background of a copywriter:
- A passionate and committed writer with a love of writing exciting copy.
- Excellent written and spoken presentation skills.
- Degree educated ideally with an English or related degree.
- Solid understanding of online copywriting and how it impacts on customer engagement
- You will be hard working and committed and be able to produce good quality content often to short deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail is essential for this position.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 24 Mar 11:55
New Media Talent